Winter bike project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
eldudino

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Looks good Eldudino, but your forks are back to front ;)

Stupidly, I looked at the photo to check! :biggrin:

OP
OP
eldudino

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
I've already had a compliment on my neatly trimmed bush elsewhere!

I know it's a winter bike but it must be boring as everyone's more interested in the background :biggrin:

Good to have another Kinesis rider! They are great frames and yours looks good in the white.

So did you get the frame from a well know Glasgow LBS? :smile:

OP
OP
eldudino

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Good to have another Kinesis rider! They are great frames and yours looks good in the white.

So did you get the frame from a well know Glasgow LBS? :smile:

Afraid not, it was a certain little known Hampshire LBS who had a great deal not to be missed! It's now got mudguards fitted, took a while as the stays needed trimmed (angle grinder :thumbsup:) but they look smart. I'll get a pic up tmrw.

OP
OP
eldudino

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Ah, fairy nuff.

So, dare you take this pristine specimen out in the rain and muck!? :ohmy:

It's built with the sole intention of taking it out in the rain 'n muck! I like keeping my bikes clean so this will be easier to spot the dirt!

OP
OP
eldudino

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Ok, I've finally managed to take some pics of the bike with the mudguards on and new bars (compact drops). I re-wrapped the bar tape and I'm mega pleased with the result, and of the whole bike! It's lovely to ride and I can't believe I built the thing up!

I've also chosen the nondescript background of our back office/bike storage room to save the usual comments! :biggrin:

5135017299_99c145d3b4_b.jpg

5135616610_0a2496264c_b.jpg

5135019891_2794bcd5e0_b.jpg

OP
OP
eldudino

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Not sure about the wallpaper though

I actually thought that'd pull in the most compliments, I don't know where it came from! It's a room that we use for a bit of storage so the cyclists in the office who've both got new bikes recently (me and the other guy) use it to keep the rides safe. I do agree though, it is horrid wallpaper.
biggrin.gif

Top Bottom