Witnessed some funny road rage today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyb47

Guru
Hi all.
Hope you've had a good day :=)
Today whilst traveling my mundane drive home from work , some entertainment broke up the boredom in the form of road rage. Plodding along at 60 , a black BMW started to tailgate me. As soon as he got chance, he flew past like a bat out of hell only to harass the next driver. Within minutes he was long gone. A few bends later the traffic in front came to a standstill and I noticed this BMW stopped in the middle blocking off the road, The guy was already out of his car and was effing and blinding at the driver behind him who appeared to be a holiday maker , as he was towing a trailer tent. The BMW driver was your typical chav lookalike, wearing a baseball cap with the peak to one side and ranting and raving. Suddenly the door of the other car opened and this giant of a bloke got out. He was built like a brick shite house and a face that resembled a bulldog licking pee off a nettle. The BMW driver took one look at him and legged it back to his car and sped off. The other driver just looked back at us rolling eyes and shaking his head as if to say "what a.complete plonker"
It certainly made me laugh on an otherwise boring drive home :-)

Last edited:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Hope you got the reg no. of the BMW. Report him to make his day complete :laugh:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I'd love to know what's going on there.
I think 'Posh' might have had a few. :whistle: :cheers:

OP
OP
johnnyb47

johnnyb47

Guru
British are so class conscious. This is hate speech.
Ok, If you find the Word " Chav" offensive in any way please accept my apologies. To put it into context though, if the person in question was dressed and resembled a Punk Rocker a Mod or a Goth would I also be wrong to use these descriptions too. Where is this line to be drawn exactly.
My post was just based on some light hearted observations that I witnessed today , thought I share it on here in the hope of making others see what I found to be mildly amusing. I suggest you place me on your ignore list if I have offended you ,as so I will not be able" too " in the future .
All the very best
Johnny.

400bhp

Guru
Ok, If you find the Word " Chav" offensive in any way please accept my apologies. To put it into context though, if the person in question was dressed and resembled a Punk Rocker a Mod or a Goth would I also be wrong to use these descriptions too. Where is this line to be drawn exactly.
My post was just based on some light hearted observations that I witnessed today , thought I share it on here in the hope of making others see what I found to be mildly amusing. I suggest you place me on your ignore list if I have offended you ,as so I will not be able" too " in the future .
All the very best
Johnny.

Ignore the one that has racist undertones in their location:laugh:

Top Bottom