Woman next door to me was found dead yesterday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

She was only 49.

A neighbour looks after her dog sometimes when she's out and thought by 7 o clock last night it was a bit strange she hadn't come to get her from her Sat night out. She doesn't keep that well, so the neighbour who has a key let herself in and found her on her living room floor. I was in the garden and just heard screaming. It was all a bit mental to be honest. An ambulance, 2 patrol cars, the CID and the coroner all turning up in the space of an hour, then getting questioned by the CID about what I knew, heard, seen anyone hanging about etc......

Her brother in law who I know and is a pal told me when he turned up that they think she fell asleep on the living room floor drunk on Sat night and was sick in her sleep causing her to choke to death.

All very sad.

RIP Tricia!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hmmm. very sad situation

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Earlier this year it was our wedding anniversary so the folks had our kids and I was busy making breakfast in bed for the Mrs. We live in a semi detached and can occasionally hear the scottish family next door arguing or shouing as they all liked a bit of booze... the mother and kids are especially fiery.

I Heard some mumbling then screaming and shouting then a smash... It sounde like an almighty comotion but because they have kids I thought best to phone the rozzers but as I the picked phone up an ambulance and police car pulled up.

The father had gone to the local walk in centre that night complaining of chest pains and shortness of breath, they said it was indigestion. In the morning the the 11 year old son had come down to find him dead on the kitchen floor. The crash was the 16 year old punching through the kitchen window.

RIP Bill the mighty Scottsman.

asterix

Comrade Member
Attended a relative's funeral in a well-off Glasgow commuter town. The cemetry was an eye-opener as unless they bury them by age-group, very few had reached 60. My relative ws 54.

The evening before, it was suggested we had a meal from the chippie, the local one did a nice line consisting of steak pie in batter, apparently.

Both grim stories.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Was the town Carmmunock and the cemetry the one in Castlemilk?

asterix said:
Attended a relative's funeral in a well-off Glasgow commuter town. The cemetry was an eye-opener as unless they bury them by age-group, very few had reached 60. My relative ws 54.

The evening before, it was suggested we had a meal from the chippie, the local one did a nice line consisting of steak pie in batter, apparently.

Top Bottom