Next door have bought -bought- a bouncy castle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gwylan

Veteran
Can anyone recommend me a decent starter trombone?

Look up the covenants on the property deeds.

Crow scarer?

One of those fox deterrent things. High frequency sound that younger people can hear.
Not moral, probably illegal but effective.

My wife can hear them

Before she moved here someone in her street had one to keep the "young people" away and it drove her mad every time she went out of teh house

The woman who owned it didn't believ that she could hear it becuase the box said only teenagers could!!!

funnily enough I could ehar it if it was a quiet day and I concentrated!

does remind me of a teacher at the secondary I taught in
one of his lessons on sound involved a sound generator and he started it off with a normal level sound - quite loud
then upped the frequency and everyone had to put their hand up when they could hear it (or nothear it - whatever)

he took it up to a point where he could no longer hear it but the kids could

then left it there and pretended to carry on with the lesson

while the kids were being driven mad by it

it was one of the lessons they all remembered!!!!

Modify it so that the raspberry blowing part of a whoopee cushion is fixed to the thing, then every time someone bounces it’ll make loud farting noise, that would appeal to my childish side :okay:

Great minds think alike :laugh:

Although I was thinking of those tooty horns with the rubber squeezy bulbs.

Reactions: DRM

DRM

Guru
Great minds think alike :laugh:

Although I was thinking of those tooty horns with the rubber squeezy bulbs.
Fit both, a double whammy, it would make me laugh, and the parents would be in the paper saying how vandals had ruined their child’s lives with the obligatory photo of them with glum faces and the bouncy castle in shot for good measure

Fit both, a double whammy, it would make me laugh, and the parents would be in the paper saying how vandals had ruined their child’s lives with the obligatory photo of them with glum faces and the bouncy castle in shot for good measure

And starting a GoFundMe account to take the kiddies to Disney to get over the mental anguish???

on second thought

get the local papers round yourself and do a thing about the mental anguish caused byhaving a bouncy castle next door and start the GoFundMe account for a new bike to get away from the horror???

Top Bottom