Woman Pushed of Bike - by Police Officer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSRU

A Human Being
What is the point of the IPCC?

The cyclist shouldn't have ridden at the officer yelling like a modern Bouddica?

He was only defending himselves from the scythes on the rear wheels of her Pashley Tricycle

As with all of these we don't actually know what happened, so it is all conjecture.

L

Lockring

this never hapen in Stalin days this country is crazy dangerose with HGV killing all woman and bad police who make no arrest for nothing and police motorbiciklo who hit ladyand not arested. everythings is wrong here and nobody say nothing. now they are brake an arm and nobody does nothing. if it is not true this is a joke. then i will lauf ha ha ha

this never hapen in Stalin days this country is crazy dangerose with HGV killing all woman and bad police who make no arrest for nothing and police motorbiciklo who hit ladyand not arested. everythings is wrong here and nobody say nothing. now they are brake an arm and nobody does nothing. if it is not true this is a joke. then i will lauf ha ha ha

Any charns ov translaytin vat intwo Enlish?

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

L

Lockring

My english is not better. I am sorry if this is to funny. Great Britain is dangerose because Hgvs and dangerose because people in internet wants only perfect english. I will not write for CC until my english is not good. Sorry. i will try. good better the best!

A po kishte me qene ma e mire ne gjuhen shqipe? Ne kjofte se kishte me qen e mire qashtu, po mujme me vazhdue ne shqip!

trampyjoe

My english is not better. I am sorry if this is to funny. Great Britain is dangerose because Hgvs and dangerose because people in internet wants only perfect english. I will not write for CC until my english is not good. Sorry. i will try. good better the best!

A po kishte me qene ma e mire ne gjuhen shqipe? Ne kjofte se kishte me qen e mire qashtu, po mujme me vazhdue ne shqip!

Proabably not the best time to mention I've started driving for a living (again).

More to the point, in that link (from the OP) why is there a picture of loads of coppers holding each others bums?

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member

Is he with me was the best in Albanian? We Glory be to have a good dog qashtu, we are mujme with constant slip!
or something like that...

Top Bottom