Woman Pushed of Bike - by Police Officer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
this never hapen in Stalin days this country is crazy dangerose with HGV killing all woman and bad police who make no arrest for nothing and police motorbiciklo who hit ladyand not arested. everythings is wrong here and nobody say nothing. now they are brake an arm and nobody does nothing. if it is not true this is a joke. then i will lauf ha ha ha

Hey lockring, don't stop posting just because your english is not perfect! At least you have an excuse as you are obviously foreign, unlike some others on here. I reckon their Polish/Latvian/whatever will be worse than your english.

I don't agree with your views on HGVs or the Police, but that is beside the point. Keep posting and your english will get better. :smile:

Grammer Nazi.

Grammar ffs!

Point proven

Not really ..... that was a spelling correction

Grammar is about constructional rules.... there was no grammatical error in the sentence "Grammer Nazi".

"Grammer nazi", without the correct capitalisation of Nazi would have been a grammatical error

Cyclopathic

Veteran
My english is not better. I am sorry if this is to funny. Great Britain is dangerose because Hgvs and dangerose because people in internet wants only perfect english. I will not write for CC until my english is not good. Sorry. i will try. good better the best!

A po kishte me qene ma e mire ne gjuhen shqipe? Ne kjofte se kishte me qen e mire qashtu, po mujme me vazhdue ne shqip!
It's not your fault that some people can be a bit rude. I hope you don't stop posting because of it.

L

Lockring

This is funny and a lauf ha ha ha ha ha. I hear often "Speak English Mother....!" This i know well. It is popular to say in UK. ihear a lot.

For me english is maybe language or 3 or 4, but it is ok to lauf for my english. My english is not better so it is funny. Where i am born also we use turkish, serbish, albanian and we speak and write and read also. and we can mix some this some that. not just english 'blablablabla-empire-blablablabla-immigrant- blablabla'

Googletranslate do not lnow my language it is one tipe albanian and google is one other tipe albanian. we have 2 dialekt, my is north googletranslat is south. This is why googletranslate is not good for me.

but i will learn more and i will think more also. i see many like for my words so thankyou with heart for ones who say like. but also some ha ha ha ha ha speak english motherfu... relly, no thankyou for that. it is :sad:

Ha ha ha ha you when you speak more language and travel far to make life better and far from family. it is not so easy but it is for some funny.

Anyway bycycle is good but i must watch to not ride on right. everything is here left!

Top Bottom