Women Specific: What Sports Bra?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
At least no-one's come on to say this thread needs pictures.
Although...

We have to look after the older members of this forum - suspect the shock might be more than their hearts can manage... so not really wanting to kill off cyclists at a fast rate, we will decline the request for pictures, on humanitarian grounds!

^_^

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I have a couple of shock absorber bras and they are fantastic, for me.
I have used Asda sports bras and then used a bravia top for additional support. Very comfy set up I find. I am a EE cup and loathe them with a passion, especially if I have to run anywhere. Boobs get in the bloomin' way..
My neighbour goes jogging in a balconette bra. I have no idea how she manages that, the thought makes me feel a bit queasy.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
SatNav, have you tried a Lycra cropped top as bra?
For me they still make you wobble a bit, but it might be comfy for you. Did you know you need to get measured in each shop you buy bras from?
M&S measurements are good only for the bras they sell, should you go to, say BH, you need to get measured instore again.

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
.. Did you know you need to get measured in each shop you buy bras from?
M&S measurements are good only for the bras they sell, should you go to, say BH, you need to get measured instore again.

yeh - know. never seemed to find something comfortable - hence why I hate shopping particularly bra shopping. Not a normal woman I know, now put me in an outdoor shop or bike shop and that is another matter entirely...

will try some shock absorber ones again and see what is the outcome. otherwise its back to figleaves and chantelle bra's again, just a bit pricey and a bit too lacey for me...

naminder

will try some shock absorber ones again and see what is the outcome. otherwise its back to figleaves and chantelle bra's again, just a bit pricey and a bit too lacey for me...

If you get fitted properly at a dept store, you could always buy the same model from Ebay for a fraction of the cost

Pat "5mph"

REALLY?! Me thinks your nose is growing Pat ^_^
Jokes aside, really: some intimate topics make me cringe, I'm a prude at heart :blush:
The only "guys only" thread I've ever opened intentionally was "what do you wear under your cycling shorts" ... I'm still in stiches :laugh:

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
Jokes aside, really: some intimate topics make me cringe, I'm a prude at heart :blush:
The only "guys only" thread I've ever opened intentionally was "what do you wear under your cycling shorts" ... I'm still in stiches :laugh:
you should try the male only thread recently about a boil to quote "down there" and recovery time, though I had the decency not to respond, I have mentioned it to my OH... makes me quite glad I don't have to deal with that side of life!

Pat "5mph"

you should try the male only thread recently about a boil to quote "down there" and recovery time, though I had the decency not to respond, I have mentioned it to my OH... makes me quite glad I don't have to deal with that side of life!
I've seen it, not opened it, just the thought makes me go xx(
There was also one about vasectomy recovery ... double xx(
Told you I'm a prude! :laugh:

Top Bottom