Women Specific: What Sports Bra?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Oh sorry...was a bit worried I'd caused a faux pas with my puppies lol
lol, not to worry!

As for myself, I use a shock absorber and M&S jobbies have been very comfy in the past but I don't have to worry about epic mountains in my case luckily. Hope you all manage to find a good bra.

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
OK - I have tried and tried to get this bra on... the ShockAbsorber running one... Round 1-9 went to it, I did finally win round 10 but the war was most definitely won by the bra...

So there is a 36DD white ShockAbsorber Ultimate run bra up for grabs should any of you want it. It has been worn once. http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/products/ultimate-range/ultimate-run-bra/ this one which I picked up for £25 with free P&P off http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00368CLQ4/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00...

I will be posting it in the Sale forum when I get back from my Grandfather's 90th birthday meal this evening which I'm about to annoy the world and sundry because of the fact I am cycling 21 miles each way. Apparently, its too far for me to cycle (OK max I have done so far is 32miles without a break) the fact that there is a long break with a meal in between the 2 journeys and there's no real time limit on the way home is totally besides the point....

So PM me if you are interested - if I can recoup some of the costs, I would be grateful, but will give yourselves first offers... so to speak - thinking £15 maybe? sound reasonable?

naminder

OK - I have tried and tried to get this bra on... the ShockAbsorber running one... Round 1-9 went to it, I did finally win round 10 but the war was most definitely won by the bra...

Perhaps I just have bendier arms, I don't seem to have much trouble with the top clasp.

Can you not have a good old moan at Playtex and get your money back? It's not fit for your purpose after all

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I read this thread ages ago but have only just round to venturing up to the lingerie department in Debenhams to try the Ultimate Run Bra. Despite going all :ohmy: at the price, I was really impressed so broke open the wallet before I could change my mind. If it's as comfy on the bike as it was in the changing room, I'll be getting some more, though at online prices not in-store. I support the High Street where I can but in this case, LBS does not stand for local bra shop so I'm not feeling guilty. :thumbsup:

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
I read this thread ages ago but have only just round to venturing up to the lingerie department in Debenhams to try the Ultimate Run Bra. Despite going all :ohmy: at the price, I was really impressed so broke open the wallet before I could change my mind. If it's as comfy on the bike as it was in the changing room, I'll be getting some more, though at online prices not in-store. I support the High Street where I can but in this case, LBS does not stand for local bra shop so I'm not feeling guilty. :thumbsup:

I always get mine off Amazon.

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
OK - I know this is resurrecting an old thread, but it was me that started it, so I thought I could.

I have finally found the most comfortable sports bra I have ever had and it is that good I am going to be buying another one this week after cycling in it for the last 2 days non-stop. It's a Panache Moulded Sports Bra (I have linked to figleaves because they have 20% off it at the moment and a good range of colours. It is actually more comfortable than my regular bra!

So comfortable... Happy now. ^_^

Top Bottom