Women!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markharry66

Über Member
(dont take my advice I am divorced) to make a point go buy six cans of wicked strength lager and 20 fags sit in front of the tv watch the football and pretend to get trashed (dont) see what she has to say then.

sabian92

Über Member
(dont take my advice I am divorced) to make a point go buy six cans of wicked strength lager and 20 fags sit in front of the tv watch the football and pretend to get trashed (dont) see what she has to say then.

The odd belch and fart should add to the effect as well. Also refuse to clear up after yourself too.

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
maybe just maybe she's annoyed by your lack of enthusiasm for her sons chosen sport - hobby, maybe now just maybe she feels you could show more encouragement for the lads love of golf, maybe now just maybe she thinks you'd rather go for a bike ride when sometimes you could take the time to actively support your stepson...

sometimes we forget about compromises in life and can get caught up in our own hobbies etc.

maybe now just maybe I have no idea what I'm on about :rolleyes:
Ah but I do show support for his chosen past time, we even have drinks and meals at his golf club.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
maybe just maybe she's annoyed by your lack of enthusiasm for her sons chosen sport - hobby, maybe now just maybe she feels you could show more encouragement for the lads love of golf, maybe now just maybe she thinks you'd rather go for a bike ride when sometimes you could take the time to actively support your stepson...

sometimes we forget about compromises in life and can get caught up in our own hobbies etc.

maybe now just maybe I have no idea what I'm on about :rolleyes:
To be fair, there is nothing in gavs post to sugget that he doesnt.

Ningishzidda

An old plan.
1/ Join a cycling club.
2/ Each week, spirit away £10 from ATM withdrawals.
3/ At the end of the season, announce you've won £250 for being best 'Vet 60'.
4/ Then announce you'll spend it on whatever YOU like.

Ningishzidda

If you're gonna watch footy in front of the telly with some Carly Specials, lean a sheet of corrugated iron up the wall. She'll ask " What's that for?"
You reply " to have a p**s at half time."

Top Bottom