Wood burners

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
A cubic metre of logs varies hugely between suppliers, too!
Yeah, this also bothers me.

Any solutions?

Drago

Legendary Member
I never pay for wood. Word in the village is that I'm very handsome. There's also another word going around, one that I am a rabid collector of old wood. I get a year round supply of logs, off cuts, etc, brought to chez Drago for free.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
I’ve got a nice supply of logs stacked this year.

My wife wanted a tree by the garage trimming back so I really went overboard with the chainsaw and cut it back almost to the stump. Turns out it was the wrong tree though and I got a good telling off. :wacko:

Anyway, the following week I got the chainsaw out again and cut back the right tree this time. :highfive:

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I never pay for wood. Word in the village is that I'm very handsome. There's also another word going around, one that I am a rabid collector of old wood. I get a year round supply of logs, off cuts, etc, brought to chez Drago for free.
Some of us can just get wood l guess. Where is he when he's needed? Fnaar? Fnaar?

rualexander

Legendary Member

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
[QUOTE 5000011, member: 45"]I spotted a whole tree on the beach yesterday. I need a chainsaw, hoodie and wheelbarrow, and a few night time visits. And then to watch the local FB page.[/QUOTE]
A tree came down along a walk near me last year... every night we would pass this bloke and his wheel barrow complete with his head torch beavering away chopping it up a bit at a time till it eventually disappeared.

Top Bottom