World Champs Road Races - SPOILER

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Is it just me or does everyone think that the Team GB strip is a bit gopping? We (or rather, I) need to see more muscle and less swirls! Hope they change it.
It is crap, isn't it?

I would like to go back to the white jersey with the Union Flag on the shoulders.

tigger

Über Member
No doubt he won't win Sports Personality, but we all know he is the only sporting individual worthy of it this year.

I was thinking about this. Realistically, being unbiased, what other sportsman can claim comparable achievements to Cav this year? We need to start a Facebook campaign - I'd do it but I've no idea how to!!!

yello

Realistically, being unbiased, what other sportsman can claim comparable achievements to Cav this year?

Whilst I agree you ought remember SPOTY isn't supposedly about just results. I have no idea what Cavendish's profile's like in the UK at the moment but the public might well be captivated by someone else. I personally can't think who but then I'm not in the UK!

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
I would very much like to hear, by PM, from anyone who recorded either the full Eurosport coverage or full BBC red button coverage, and who owns a DVD/Blu Ray recorder. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom