World Cycle Race - Start [PHOTOS]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If that's ratified, it's an astonishing effort and his was one of the bikes I looked at and thought had no chance travelling so light.

OP
OP
zigzag

zigzag

Veteran
IMG_0218.jpg

record breaking finish

doog

If that's ratified, it's an astonishing effort and his was one of the bikes I looked at and thought had no chance travelling so light.

I had a major operation when this started so followed most of his progress during my 'darker days' of recovery. He appears to have chosen his route extremely well, very few mechanicals and had lady luck on his side. The guy appears to be a natural athlete....his preparation was second to none,he literally blew the field apart.

I had a few issues with some of the other riders, who whilst seemingly unsupported, were pulling a few stunts that made me question the whole thing.

OP
OP
zigzag

zigzag

Veteran
there was a chap from sky sports who invited Mike for tv interview today, not sure when is it going to be shown though

MrB1obby

What an achievement. 200 Miles a day for 92 days is incredible. Seems like I'll have to pull my socks up and start actually trying now :cuppa:

Top Bottom