World Cycling Revival Festival

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru
DCB61CB3-271F-4226-A862-AC10C69480C3.jpeg
14-16th June , any one thinking of going ?
It’s at Herne Hill Velo and some stuff at Griffin Sports Ground ,

Last edited:

Tim Hall

View attachment 410305 14-16th June , any one thinking of going ?
It’s at Herbert Hill Velo and some stuff at Griffin Sports Ground ,
Top bit of autocorrect there. It's really at Herne Hill...

I'd really love to go but...

On the plus side, it would be really lovely to see Herne Hill bustling again and looks really fun.

On the downside, it clashes with Eroica Britannia and costs £189 for full access over 3 days. It also seems to have the organisers' initials in the title, which I cannot help but dislike.

What were they thinking?

Tim Hall

On the plus side, it would be really lovely to see Herne Hill bustling again and looks really fun.

On the downside, it clashes with Eroica Britannia and costs £189 for full access over 3 days. It also seems to have the organisers' initials in the title, which I cannot help but dislike.

What were they thinking?
Digging a bit further, it's organised by a company called Female Sports Group, which seems to have no women on it's board of directors. This strikes me as a bit strange.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next

What were they thinking?
Previous EBs clashed with something else old... maybe the York Rally... so maybe it's revenge?

Top Bottom