Worried about going out...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

I am lucky really, I am not confident in traffic, maybe because it has been so long since I was on a bike so I use the country lanes around the village.. which although I do 14-15 miles each day the route I take makes it fairly easy to walk home if needed, like last week when the spokes went and the wheel buckled too much to continue riding I only needed to walk around 3 miles, so I am usually within reasonable walking distance..
See you're not stupid as you say in your first post, I used to do this all the time, I could go over ten miles & never be more than about 2 miles from my house, that way I always knew that it the bike conked, or more likely I conked I could always walk home, either with the bike or without it if I threw it in a bush.

OP
OP
stuarttunstall

stuarttunstall

See you're not stupid as you say in your first post, I used to do this all the time, I could go over ten miles & never be more than about 2 miles from my house, that way I always knew that it the bike conked, or more likely I conked I could always walk home, either with the bike or without it if I threw it in a bush.

Lol.. .dont think I would go as far as throwing the bike in a hedge, cost me too much lol...

bladderhead

On the approach to the corner I looked at the speedo. 27mph. As I went round the corner both tyres went bang simultaneously. The bike threw me in the hedge.

Top Bottom