Worst Comedy series ever

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Any thing with Alan Partridge ,rubbish. Have to agree about the so called American comedy P A N T S :biggrin:

Maz

Guru
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
Any thing with Alan Partridge ,rubbish.
It's amazing how we all have different senses of humour. I think Partridge is brilliant! My wife hates his guts and hates it even more when I do my AP impersonation.

walker

Maz said:
It's amazing how we all have different senses of humour. I think Partridge is brilliant! My wife hates his guts and hates it even more when I do my AP impersonation.

I'm with you on that one Maz.

AH-HA

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Maz said:

Maz I must congratulate you on marrying someone with some common sense. I hope your children have her genes :biggrin:

Maz

Guru
red_tom said:
Mind your Language :biggrin:
Another curious one for me. As a member of an ethnic minority, I found this series had me in stitches. It was a permanent fixture in our household and we loved it. I'm sure I'd cringe at its un-PCness if I saw it today.

How times change...

Melvil

Smeggers said:
The Mighty Boosh.

Utter student tripe of the highest order.

I thought the third series was definitely rubbish of the highest (or lowest) order!

However, for me, the ultimate prize has to go to 'My Hero' that piece of doggerel starring Ardal O'Hanlon (what a fall from Father Ted) and inexplicably commissioned for one or two more series - BBC commissioning editors, get thee and thine down to the psychiatrists office!

yenrod

SamNichols said:
That's a lie about American Sitcoms: Frasier, Arrested Development, Seinfeld and Curb your enthusiasm are very funny indeed.

Vicar of Dibley also wasn't so bad that it was one of the worst comedy series ever. 2 Pints of Lager is horrible crude and unfunny.

I take exception there sonny !

Charlotte_C+ :-)

cookiemonster said:
The League of Gentlemen. Utter Shyte!!!!!!! xx(xx(:ohmy:

And what's wrong with the Vicar of Dibley? I think it's brilliant!!! :biggrin::becool:

Totaly agree!.

Think the worst comedy ever is The Office. how anyone can find a arrogant, chauvinistic, fat slob funny is beyond me! :biggrin:;)

Top Bottom