Worst Comedy series ever

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Charlotte_C+ :-)

Uncle Mort said:
That's no way to talk about Dawn French ;)

oh ha ha ha! :biggrin::ohmy:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Maz said:
It's amazing how we all have different senses of humour. I think Partridge is brilliant! My wife hates his guts and hates it even more when I do my AP impersonation.
I remember howling with laughter watching John Cleese beating his car with a branch in an episode of Fawlty Towers. My mother's cousin was visiting us at the time and she came into the back room to see what the fuss was all about. She stood there stony-faced for 5 minutes and then walked out saying "Why is Colin laughing, that programme is just silly, it isn't funny!" I laughed even more at her reaction...

Arch

Married to Night Train
This whole thread just goes to prove the utter variability of the human sense of humour! And even for an individual, I think things can seem funny one time, and not the next, or vice versa....

I think there are a couple of sitcoms I thought were so awful I'd never watch them again, but because of that, I can't remember what they were called, or anything about them... Generally, I'm afraid, I'll sit through most stuff, if there's nothing better on, and something or other will make me giggle, even if it's an exception.

Actually, not sitcom, but sketches, but I really disliked Little Miss Jocelyn, and Catherine Tate comes close. Really wondering how I'll get on with the new series of Doctor Who.

simonali

Guru
That sketch show with Mike from Spaced in (Man Woman Sucks?) is rubbish, as is the latest one on which is called '2 people's Names and Him' (can't even be arsed to look these TV travesties up to find out their proper titles!)

And while we're on the subject of TV, there's a fim trailer running at the mo' for a film called 'Son Of Rambow' and its tagline is something like "The funniest British film since Hot Fuzz". Hot Fuzz wasn't funny and I don't remember even smiling once when I watched it!

got-to-get-fit

Oh and whats that utter shhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttteeeeeeeeee thats on at the moment starring the bloke from lord of the rings and greggor fisher ....dear god id rather eat my own leg than watch another episode of that

Top Bottom