Worst episode of agression yet, really shook up.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
Nothing to add - others have said it all. But sending you big hugs and don't let it get you down.
Ever thought of getting a GoPro just in case you see him or his moronic kind again?
I'm waiting for a Fly6 to arrive but me and OH decided last night to get me a front camera as well. I don't plan to obsess over every close pass with it, but in situations like this where I've been threatened I would at least have captured the reg number.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I'm waiting for a Fly6 to arrive but me and OH decided last night to get me a front camera as well. I don't plan to obsess over every close pass with it, but in situations like this where I've been threatened I would at least have captured the reg number.
Try not to let it get you down, and do report back on what you think of the camera.

I'm not one for hugs, but I'll go as far as patting you on the shoulder.

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
There are some very unpleasant (struggling to find the words without reverting to sweary stuff) people out there, luckily they are a minority and as a believer in karma, I know he'll get his. Shame you won't be there to see it, but it will happen.:evil:
Keep your chin up and look on the bright side, you've had your turn and should have a good bit of trouble free riding for a while.
:hugs:

buggi

Bird Saviour
that's what i do. I decided when i got it that i wasn't going to be uploading every close pass to youtube but would just save it for the malicious stuff. I never seem to get any when I've got the camera on. Not bcoz they see it, its tiny, just sods law LOL.

Top Bottom