Worst road behaviour EVER!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
You will be telling this tale for some thyme.

Sambu

the council need some signage to make that road safer!!!!

3098330811_ed9abfa64f.jpg

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
What are you riding wheels wise to be blasting through potholes at 30 without a seeming care?

Sorry for the lack of puns. :?

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
The road is in a terrible state, it really 'ungulates' up and down! (ok - there weren't many puns left!)

Sambu said:
the council need some signage to make that road safer!!!!

3098330811_ed9abfa64f.jpg

To be serious and put puns aside for just one moment..

Good picture for this time of year.

Sheep are daft and we'd easily condemn car drivers for not anticipating sheep doing unpredictable things....

Running out in front of people - that's what sheep DO in panic and it's worth remembering, as hitting a sheep would actually cause some serious damage to you and your bike, not just the sheep!

But if that happened, you could fleece the insurance company

al78

Guru
magnatom said:
I do like letting my hair down on that road. :evil: Yes it needs a lot of work on it, the problem is I wouldn't know where to start with filthathole!

(I am working on an idea that might get the state of this road improved Watch this space....)

When you have the idea let me know ;). There is one road near me that I use occasionally which is at least as bad as that.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You dosey sheep sheerer....... the tyres don't work..too blunt....... you obviously don't live in the Peaks....our sheep are more manic than that one...straight line...oh no..............

Top Bottom