Worst road behaviour EVER!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sambu

What sheep really do best is panic and convince themselves that if their head can fit through stock fence so can the rest of their body!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
You don't know wether that sheep was out to get ewe or not.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Looks like she had just been re-fleeced from a field somewhere and was just having a nice ram-ble until you scared the sheep shoot out of her. Poor lass. :tongue:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
magnatom said:
(I am working on an idea that might get the state of this road improved Watch this space....)

if you're planning on filling the holes with the carcasses of dead sheep, then you need to improve your aim a fair bit, you missed that last one by miles…

..bleating amateur

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I'm disappointed you haven't come back at me for calling you a sheep sh@gger above, mate!!

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I'm not going to sit on the fence, it was shear madness to cycle at that speed. The sheep was always going to be a jumper.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Sorry guys,

Have been busy!

Thanks for all the comments. Even the not so nice ones!;):biggrin:

I should have known better. However, as I was heading down that curving hill (my fav on the way back), when I saw the sheep, I was sure it was the same one that I saw on the way to work, which completely ignored me. So I stupidly thought, 'och, it'll be fine....'. Oops!

Still, I'll take that type of hazard any day over tonne of metal!:rofl:

adds21

Rider of bikes
magnatom said:
I should have known better. However, as I was heading down that curving hill (my fav on the way back), when I saw the sheep, I was sure it was the same one that I saw on the way to work, which completely ignored me.

Yeah, because sheep are really known for their consistent behaviour! ;)

(I'm not really taking the piss, just thought it was a funny statement!).

Another mint video from the caped crusader. Good job it wasn't a cow you nearly t-boned, still it had some neck that lamb.

Top Bottom