Worst Smell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peteaud

Veteran
Someone buy Cubist a drink!

:stop: I am having my tea (eggs)

Cubist

Still wavin'
Does anyone remember from a couple years ago the rotting whale which, when being transported through a Tiawanese town exploded covering everything and everone nearby with its peutrifying innards? Its on yewtube somewhere I suspect.
Thanks Mickle. Peteaud, finish your eggs first
whale_spill_2.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'd love to see the insurance form for that car....

Octet

Veteran
You guys sure seem to have a lot of involvement with the dead... should I be concerned?
Probably the worst smell I've smelt is the time when a can of dog food had been left at the back of a super market shelf, it was out of date and had been in the sun for God knows how many months. It finally exploded from the gases that had been building up and went everywhere.

Most recently though, my shoes! With blazing hot sun, no socks and sweaty feet they quickly begin to smell horrid. Finally realised how bad they where when I took them off after my ride today... needless to say they where blitzed with the garden hose.

subaqua

What’s the point
Tripe dog food...barf!xx(

I sometimes work on sewage treatment works. Contrary to popular belief, they don't pong as much as you think but actually whiff of slightly stagnant water which isn't so offensive. However, the largest treatment works in London - Beckton - has some really 'fruity' smelling treatment tanks which is akin to being lifted off the ground by your nostrilsxx(.

Then, once in a while, we all produce a nuclear - strength fart which causes you to question your diet^_^

the dayafter boxing day near Beckton or indeed the pumping station that "supplies it" abbey mills is a terrible time to be near. pizza hut don't do much business that day !!

Top Bottom