Worst songs ever...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jashburnham

So the office radio is on this morning and we're being subjected to a range of R&B dross... got me thinking, what is your most hated song of all time. I think mine has to be Elvis Vs JXL "A Little Less Conversation" as a general rule any song that features the word "Vs" is bound to be utter carp.
I'd add anything by Abba, the BeeGees and Chris De Bleurgh.

lots of shoot songs, hard to say....

maybe um bop by that young boy band (thankfully forgot who)

fuc*- hanson.............. just remembered..

Uncle Mort said:
To be honest, I find questions like this unanswerable. I have very broad taste, but I'm quite happy to accept that someone else might completely hate something I really like - that's life.

I would probably find a Mongolian nose-flute choir or a German Oompah band hard going, but it doesn't mean it's bad, just that I don't personally like it. Who cares and why should they?

you are correct of course, we all have our own opinions...

but that doesnt mean you cant rant on about it, after all, we all know that our own individual opinion is the only correct one!!!

well, i do anyway;):smile::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yello

Uncle Mort said:
To be honest, I find questions like this unanswerable. I have very broad taste, but I'm quite happy to accept that someone else might completely hate something I really like - that's life.

Whilst I entirely agree, I shall enter the spirit of things and say....

Witney Houston, "I Will Always Love You"

...a dirge masquerading as soul music. About the only song that has me racing to the radio to switch it off!

Ride on Time - Blackbox

Dignity - Decon Blue (even thinking about that song makes me want to punch someone)

domtyler

Über Member
Disgruntled Goat said:
You have no soul

Ah shudupaya face!

My personal worst song is probably that fukking EMF "Your unbelievable", hate it, hate it, hate it! Just typing it out has put me in a bad mood! Unbelievable! :smile::blush:!:blush::ohmy:!

Tetedelacourse

You burden me with your questions, while having told no lies
You're always asking what it's all about don't listen to my replies.

Edwyn Collins - A Girl Like You.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Anything by Travis instantly makes me shut of the radio.

Haven't they heard of major keys? Or ascending melody lines? Or any musical device that doesn't produce a depressing dirge?

Top Bottom