Worst songs ever...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbPDKHXWlLQ

"Achy Breaky Heart" - Billy Ray Cyrus

"I Wish I Could Fly" (Orville's song)

"The Frog Chorus" - Paul McCartney

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Anything by Sealion Dion especially that one about the boat that sank.

Ivan Ardon

That bloody Bryan Adams thing that was number one continually from 1930 to 1992. Or perhaps it only seemed that long at the time.

any song by anyone who only had talent enough to get noticed through a sh*tty tv program.................................................................................................................................................

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
alecstilleyedye said:
it's certainly the most over-rated, as many songs by untimely deceased artists are (smells like teen spirit being the exception to the rule).
Eva Cassidy has done some fantastically haunting renditions. Died way before her time but was a beautiful singer. ;)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Eva Cassidy has done some fantastically haunting renditions. Died way before her time but was a beautiful singer. ;)

agreed.

beancounter

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Wannabe - Spice Girls.

Jesus Christ that song made me want to beat them all to a pulp and stick knitting needles in their bludgeoned corpses. ;):blush:!

Good shout. Very very difficult to get worse than that.

bc

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I think people have to be a bit limited to rate 'anything by Bjork' as the worst song ever written. I mean, sure you may not like her stuff, but 'worst ever' surely can't include things that are innovative and interesting even if they are a bit too challenging for some. It implies a truly unimaginable degree of awfulness, surely?

Does no-one remember the abominable Vanilla? Weren't they put together as bet to see if some producers could get the most talentless people they could find in the charts?

Top Bottom