Worst songs ever...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
OMG - Flying Monkey, I stand well and truly corrected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got to 25 seconds of that link and had to close the browser before I punched the monitor and anyone/anything near it. :ohmy:

I thought you meant Milli Vanilli... I'd (very fortunately) never heard of Vanilla or that song.

"Mannamanaa. No way, no way..." accompanied by silly hand movements and some girls trying to look sexy.

Whoever allowed that to be released should be shot. Then beaten soundly with a live moray eel, dragged through horse shoot whilst having their nads bitten by pirahnas and finally plunged into liquid nitrogen with an electric toaster attached to them and their fingers inside it.... :biggrin::angry::biggrin:

End of thread. No-one can top that. Period. xx(

domtyler

Über Member
Sh4rkyBloke said:
No, that'd have to go to the Spice Girls... or maybe Chaz and Dave :biggrin:;)

Hey!! :biggrin: You can accuse Chas and Dave of a lot of things but talentless is not one of 'em! They are still going strong after more than thirty years of churning out hit after hit. Who can possibly forget the coarse vocals and uplifting rhythm of "Gertcha"? Or the richly sublime lyrical genius of "Rabbit"?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I can.

I have.

Thanks all the same though.

Ooooh, 1000th post - what a way to use it up. Discussing the finer points of a group that sang about snooker. :biggrin:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Nope. Sorry - get your kit off, Crock. Vanilla are FAR worse than that. I remember it as we watched the series (the shame!) and yes it was pretty ba, but not anyone in the same league as Vanilla.

ChrisKH

Guru
Disgruntled Goat said:
You have no soul

Very possibly. I was a small boy when The Beatles were at their height. It's all I heard. Consequently I hate any Beatles or Beatles related song with a passion. Even as a six year old I considered a lot of it to be twangy puerile nonsense. Take "Yellow Submarine" for example. Children's party tune. Probably musically and lyrically they are the best thing since white sliced bread. But that's why I eat brown bread.

Maz

Guru
jashburnham said:
I think mine has to be Elvis Vs JXL "A Little Less Conversation" as a general rule any song that features the word "Vs" is bound to be utter carp.
I'd add anything by Abba, the BeeGees and Chris De Bleurgh.
I think that Elvis Vs JXL is a great song! :biggrin:
Mind you, you also lumped in there anything by Abba and The BGs...they've got some good stuff too!

Wolf04

Anything by any manufactured boyband. Anything by the Osmonds. Oh the list is endless. Long haired lover from Liverpool if I had to pick a single one.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Wolf04 said:
Long haired lover from Liverpool if I had to pick a single one.

Oh, that is pure evil... may he perhaps be excused on the grounds of being a poor exploited kid?

However this guy cannot... Vanilla Ice - possibly the worst rapper ever? What is it about band names containing the word 'Vanilla'? Mind it is at least funny... almost so bad, it's good.

Worst song is always subjective and for me it changes by what mood I'm in. Though I have to say that reading through the posts there have been some "stinkers", but I do disagree with a few that have been mentioned.

Top Bottom