Worst songs ever...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

just jim

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright
I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance
They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance
I have never seen that dress you're wearing
Or the highlights in your head that catch your eyes I have been blind
The lady in red is dancing with me cheek to cheek

Case Closed.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
mondobongo said:
Prefab Sprout and The King of Rock n Roll and the video to boot.

Oi, no dissing Saint Paddy... probably the only musical genius to come from the Durham coalfields.

stevenb

So so so many about.

first one that come sinto my mind is Itsy Bitsy teenyweeny yellow polka dot bikini. What a load of bilge that was. :blush:

monnet

Guru
I'm with the anti Imagine crowd. Anything by the likes of Westlife or Boyzone makes me want to start throwing stereos out of windows/jump on speakers/lose the will to live.

monnet

Guru
Oh and not forgetting my personal hatred of anything by Phil 'Nonce-sense; divorce your wife by fax; cheeky chappy multi millionaire anther day in paradise c#@t' collins. Celine feckin Dion and 'sail away and leave my ears alone' Enya.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Oh - there's so much dire keech around I wouldn't know where to start.

But I always hate and find 'hardcore' music utterly hilarious. How can a normal record, played at 78rpm with a fast 'thud-thud-thud-thud' tacked on top be 'hardcore' ? Kiddie-core, more like. Every one sounds like bleedin' Pinky & Perky. Who were for under-10's.

A very good anti-drugs advert if that's what they make you think sounds cool'n'hard :blush:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
tdr1nka said:
I'm sorry to stomp on a classic but 'MacArthur Park' by Richard Harris has always been seven minutes of fingernails down a blackboard to me.
That's one of my favourite oldies, along with Excerpts From A Teenage Opera. They were both such nonsense they were brilliant.

Top Bottom