Wot, never - ? !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I've never been swimming in my life.

Never seen The Godfather or Star Trek.

Can't stand fruit.

[QUOTE 4151082, member: 45"]I didn't learn to swim properly until I was 25.[/QUOTE]
Properly? you got to 25 without drowning therefore swimming well enough?

martint235

Dog on a bike
A surprising number of people have never learned to swim, in my experience mostly girls.

Strange innit?
Probably anecdotal, but I seem to remember reading that quite a lot of fishermen can't swim (Med and smaller North Atlantic boats). Something to do with if it all goes wrong, being able to swim just prolongs it.

martint235

Dog on a bike
[QUOTE 4151826, member: 9609"]my wife has never rode a bike, apparently as a child they lived next to a very busy road and when she was very little a neighbouring child was killed on a bike outside their house - her parents never bought her a bike and she never bothered to learn or has ever had any interest in doing so.

as for things I have never done that the rest of the world has - never flown a kite and have never been to the movies (as in been to a cinema)[/QUOTE]
I've never been to a theatre to see a play. I've watched ballet and I've been to see standup comedians but never a play or a musical.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I know it sounds daft but i have the same feeling when someone tells me they've never tried a cigarette in their life. Even Mrs Accy had one puff and that was it, but to never try it....:scratch:

One of my good friends has never tried a cigarette. Not even one puff to try. He drinks like a bloody fish though.

Top Bottom