Wot ya doin'?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
barq said:
Well I was going to go out with some people but everyone seemed too tired, so I watched Pans Labyrinth (really good!) and now I'm going to have a couple of beers and play some records... as soon as I kill the mahooosive spider that has just appeared from a dark corner. ;)

Pan's labyrinth is an amazing film!! I loved it.

But yes, I am watching Big Brother! I wish the twins had won, but Brian's very nice too!!! I do like how the Brits always vote for the nicest person, it gives me some faith in our nation's common sense.

papercorn2000

Drinking too much (bunch ride tomorrow) and surfing crap websites. Should really be on intellectual ones, but WTF!

Well I'm still up sipping cider and listening to Bonny Prince Billy 'The Letting Go' which is absolutely brilliant. I've also been writing an email to my mate who is riding across Tibet at the moment in some desert or other, and is apparently living on yak butter, salt, dried noodles and yoghurt... mmmm.

Kirstie said:
Well I'm still up sipping cider and listening to Bonny Prince Billy 'The Letting Go' which is absolutely brilliant. I've also been writing an email to my mate who is riding across Tibet at the moment in some desert or other, and is apparently living on yak butter, salt, dried noodles and yoghurt... mmmm.

Is that a Mac meal ?

mondobongo

Über Member
Kickin back with a couple of glasses of an Islay malt. Before taking to my bed for another chapter of the Flying Scotsman.

Top Bottom