1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wot ya doin'?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by CycleWidow, 31 Aug 2007.

1. CycleWidow

CycleWidow New Member

Me...I am having a tasty glass of chenin, whilst munching on a Sloppy Giuseppe pizza (sainsburys....couldn't wait for the pizzeria to deliver), kids are in bed and hubby is out celebrating last day of hols and of current job.

Ah the weekend is here! SO what ya'll doin'??

2. postman

postman Legendary Member

At the moment the kids are laughing at our wedding video.Taken 17 years ago.Sunday Mrs Postman is BIG 50.We are having a party.Garage is full of drink awaiting release.The kids are howling .

3. watching 'winged migration' on BBC4 and wishing it wasn't so good as i haven't had dinner and i'm starving!

L

4. OP
    OP
    CycleWidow

CycleWidow New Member

Many congrats Mr and Mrs Postman...

this reminds me of our own wedding day (7 yrs ago last weekend..although we've been together 18!....yes less time for murder), our best man placed Mr and Mrs potato head on our bed in the honeymoon suite!

Enjoy your special day:biggrin:

5. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

Just put the boys down (not veterinarily).

Mrs Paul is scurrying around finding stuff for her car boot tomorrow.

Avoiding the tv until the BB final is over.

6. longers

longers Veteran

I started watching "The Motorcycle Diaries" but turned it off after 5 mins as I'm knackered so will finish my beer, walk the dog and go to bed. (And pay £2 to watch the film tomorrow)

7. Slowgrind

Slowgrind New Member

I`m on here reading these?

8. OP
    OP
    CycleWidow

CycleWidow New Member

Yep! After posing this topic I wondered how long it would take for someone to state the obvious!
    As a woman I multitask...I can drink, eat and read the forum....all whilst avoiding the drivel on tv!

9. stevenb

stevenb New Member

On here...just watched Britian's strongest Man......waiting for my mate to call who seems to have vanished in to thin air of late.....not heard from him at all....strange.
    Just put the car in the garage and gonna chill out....not long before I hit the hay....I'm knackered.

10. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Just spent three hours on the phone talking to a potential girlfriend. :biggrin:
    And trying to sound relaxed and nonchalant whilst quaffing some Spanish brandy.
    I'm working early tomorrow morning, so knackered once more. ;)

11. barq

barq Senior Member

Well I was going to go out with some people but everyone seemed too tired, so I watched Pans Labyrinth (really good!) and now I'm going to have a couple of beers and play some records... as soon as I kill the mahooosive spider that has just appeared from a dark corner. ;)

12. col

col Veteran

Just got in from work,having a coffee,might watch the pelican brief?

13. Hugo15

Hugo15 Über Member

Just surfing the net while I wait for Mrs Hugo15 to come in - she's out at her leaving do as our second child is due in 3 weeks.

14. starseven

starseven Guest

Drinking V&T, eating Muesli and most importantly avoiding Big Brother.

15. yenrod

yenrod Guest

You too ! ;)