Wot ya doin'?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CycleWidow

Me...I am having a tasty glass of chenin, whilst munching on a Sloppy Giuseppe pizza (sainsburys....couldn't wait for the pizzeria to deliver), kids are in bed and hubby is out celebrating last day of hols and of current job.

Ah the weekend is here! SO what ya'll doin'??

postman

Legendary Member
At the moment the kids are laughing at our wedding video.Taken 17 years ago.Sunday Mrs Postman is BIG 50.We are having a party.Garage is full of drink awaiting release.The kids are howling .

OP
OP
C

CycleWidow

Many congrats Mr and Mrs Postman...

this reminds me of our own wedding day (7 yrs ago last weekend..although we've been together 18!....yes less time for murder), our best man placed Mr and Mrs potato head on our bed in the honeymoon suite!

Enjoy your special day:biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
I started watching "The Motorcycle Diaries" but turned it off after 5 mins as I'm knackered so will finish my beer, walk the dog and go to bed. (And pay £2 to watch the film tomorrow)

OP
OP
C

CycleWidow

Slowgrind said:
I`m on here reading these?

Yep! After posing this topic I wondered how long it would take for someone to state the obvious!
As a woman I multitask...I can drink, eat and read the forum....all whilst avoiding the drivel on tv!

stevenb

On here...just watched Britian's strongest Man......waiting for my mate to call who seems to have vanished in to thin air of late.....not heard from him at all....strange.
Just put the car in the garage and gonna chill out....not long before I hit the hay....I'm knackered.

Just spent three hours on the phone talking to a potential girlfriend. :biggrin:
And trying to sound relaxed and nonchalant whilst quaffing some Spanish brandy.
I'm working early tomorrow morning, so knackered once more. ;)

barq

Well I was going to go out with some people but everyone seemed too tired, so I watched Pans Labyrinth (really good!) and now I'm going to have a couple of beers and play some records... as soon as I kill the mahooosive spider that has just appeared from a dark corner. ;)

red_tom

On my 3rd large G+T ;) (eek - got to be up early tomorrow), just watched the last episode in series 1 of Dexter. Wishing we had some whisky in the house....(probably good we haven't with the being up early thing and all :biggrin:)

Top Bottom