Wotcha listening to now...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Reggae Dancehall, as ever
'No One' by Alicia Keys

and some excellent Angolan Reggaeton! check out Puto Lilas on youtube!

Janeyb

Porcupine Tree and Unbelievable Truth for me.

Although we did watch a film last night called 'Once' and I have to get the soundtrack. It's an Irish movie and the music is beautiful. Very Damien Rice but better! The movie is highly recommended - although a bit self indulgent. It's a love story and just ambles along nicely with loads and loads of music. Could say the lead guy is trying to use is as a platform to further his music career, but with the sort of stuff he writes, he can do what he likes!

llllllll

Clear Spot - Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band.
Never really got them before, but everyone seems to rave about them and the local record shop had a couple of thier albums second hand, so I thought I'd give them another go. This one's actually very good, might have to give Trout Mask Replica another go.

walker

right now? the person on the other end of the phone.

mainly only listen to music if either clubbing or in the car, which is mainly garage/house/hip hop. so nothing in particular other then certain genres

Nouvelle Vague - Too Drunk to ****

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Maz said:
A quirky, feel-good song called Holiday Road by Lindsey Buckingham.

As used in one of the National Lampoon "Vacation" films, wasn't it ?

That reminds - must try and track down his 'Go Insane' album which I had for a while in the 80s; it was excellent.

As for my listening this morning - Monday is my podcast catch-up day so I was listening to 'The Electrical Language Podcast' and then 'Tea With Hungry Lucy'. Some excellent music on the first (must check out the band 'Little Fish' when I get home), and some nutty chatter with the husband and wife duo behind the band Hungry Lucy on the latter.

Top Bottom