Would any of you snap this up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Yes, take it off him, but the first rule of negotiation is to never, ever accept a first offer. Offer him £400 and meet in the middle.

Renard

Dont buy matching kit though. Always looks as if you are making too much of an effort i.e. all the gear and no idea, unless you have the legs to match :biggrin:

OP
OP
wlc1

wlc1

I have lovely legs thanks.

I won't buy matching kit, just something with a splash of red in.

I have taken his toe clips and pedals off and the massive "sofa" saddle and on goes some spare gear.

Result.

Thanks for your input chaps

OP
OP
wlc1

wlc1

I do want to stay married!!!!

I'll keep quiet and just buy bits and bobs until another bike appears out of nowhere.

Mortiroloboy

Upgrade by stealth, that's how I do it, last year I purchased a bog standard Giant SCR4, the only original part as of this week is the frame.:tongue:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You can never have enough bikes....

As one of the bikes is my work transport, I need all three to work.... just in case....despite a car sat on the drive............. where there is a will...there is a PLAN !

OP
OP
wlc1

wlc1

I have no idea how to post photo's but suffice to say I'm chuffed to bits.

Cheers. Out for a nice easy ride tomorrow and may even use it for a sprint Tri on Monday. Hurrah

Maz

Guru
wlc1 said:
I have no idea how to post photo's but suffice to say I'm chuffed to bits.

Cheers. Out for a nice easy ride tomorrow and may even use it for a sprint Tri on Monday. Hurrah
Upload your photos to your PC, then use this website to get it onto the forum: http://tinypic.com/

Top Bottom