would you adam and eve it.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Was heading into cardiff today for a scan in my damaged knee when i saw this

a cyclist with no lights, dressed in black, pouring with rain and guess what?? He was cycling no handed up a dual carriageway....what a plank.

Im surprised with the amount of rain that was falling and cars causing splashback that he wasnt knocked off his bike at some point.

This was at 7.45am just off tredegar park roundabout heading towards rogerstone.

Mad at urage

I was driving home up the M4 last night (dark, wet, misty) and saw:
Five cars (separate incidents) with no lights. Many of these were dark in colour.
At least eight cars (and one non-emergency ambulance) with defective lights, making it difficult to see what they were and to judge their distance.
What planks! I'm surprised that other drivers managed to avoid them, given the difficulty of making them out at all when they are overtaking.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I reckon Ninja's the way to go. They never seem to get hit - it's only those of us lit up like psychedelic Christmas trees that drivers seem to run into!

Was heading into cardiff today for a scan in my damaged knee when i saw this

a cyclist with no lights, dressed in black, pouring with rain and guess what?? He was cycling no handed up a dual carriageway....what a plank.

Im surprised with the amount of rain that was falling and cars causing splashback that he wasnt knocked off his bike at some point.

This was at 7.45am just off tredegar park roundabout heading towards rogerstone.

That's nothing! Going out of Wakefield in a taxi yesterday morning, what sounds like the same guy crossed four lanes of a dual carriageway to get himself a cuppa and a buttie at a trudge caff. He was headed for the motorway before his manoevre so goodness knows whose life he's enahncing now! :eek:

Top Bottom