Would you bother reporting this cab driver?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Report it to his company and the police. Let's see if he gives a sh11t when he has no job, and is getting asked questions by the BIB.

No one stops at Zebra crossings any more. Every one I stand at, at least a few cars sail through. It's telling that some of the busier ones now have lights to control them.

No one stops at Zebra crossings any more. Every one I stand at, at least a few cars sail through. It's telling that some of the busier ones now have lights to control them.

Most stuff that doesn't stop, isn't being driven by an easily identifiable individual though.

vickster

Legendary Member
I always try to if someone is waiting (on bike or in car)

The one outside my old office was appalling though for non stoppers and for no apparent reason being on a straight main road

Brandane

Legendary Member
Report it to his company and the police. Let's see if he gives a sh11t when he has no job, and is getting asked questions by the BIB.
Get a grip man. Most taxi companies I know of are money laundering operations with drivers working on the side for not-a-lot. You really think the company will give a feck?
As for the Police, with an un-corroborated incident like this, I reckon it's highly unlikely they would even get as far as talking to the driver.

Drago

Legendary Member
Reported to whom, and why? Odds are he's self employed so the taxi firm won't care, and without corroboration the dibble can't do much with it. Mutter a few obscenities under your breath and move on.

400bhp

Guru
Ride on the road in future - not this cycle path/zebra crossing nonsense:thumbsup:

Where was this in Manc?.

Top Bottom