Would you buy this house?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RedRider

Pulling through
Poltergeist_82poster-266x400.jpg

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
As I said before, I'd live in the 'bones in the garden' house, but I think I'd draw the line at serial-killer Dennis Nielsen's flat... :ohmy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Nilsens-house-horrors-sale-knock-265-000.html

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
[QUOTE 2865593, member: 1314"] I'd imagine the corpses clawing their way through the muddy wet earth, slobbering to the kitchen door, opening it by magic, clambering silently up the stairs, leaving splatterings of mud, entering my room when I'm unawares in bed
[/quote]

To be fair, that's what Mrs Crockers has to put up with when you come in from the pub..... :giggle:

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
...... Was the chain slack??
Yes. But what I didnt mention earlier was the strongly worded complaint I sent to the caravan site about it.

"Dear ....,
How dare you neglect a bicycle! I found one in my back garden upon doing gardening and was disgusted at the state that it was in. The chain was rusty, the wheels were bent, and many other things were not up to an acceptable standard.

Because I was so offended with the image the bike was portraying, I have improved the tricycle to its original standard and put race tyres on it. I have also installed drop bars and a colour coordinated seat.

Just to show you how much of an improvement I have made, I have entered the bike into the National Tricycle Racing Championships based on Craggy Island.

I will then send to bike back to you and expect a full chain cleaning kit in return.

Yours
A very disturbed person."

SteCenturion

I am your Father
& who would have thought it ?

Richie Porte doing a spot of moonlighting for Curchods Estate Agents in the off season !

Albeit under that Sudonym.

'On Your Bike Richie' - you don't fool me !!
:crazy:

Last edited:

Wobblers

Euthermic
To be fair, that's what Mrs Crockers has to put up with when you come in from the pub..... :giggle:

I rather suspect that Mrs CoG would prefer the zombie....

SteCenturion

I am your Father
£650,000 !!

For just under the half million mark -
In Manchester -
I could -

Exhume Southern Cemetery

Build a Multi Platinum Award Winning
GRAND DESIGNS 10 bed Stately Home -

Complete with

A paddock and stables for N+10 !!
&
A JaFloozy - (big bath tub full of tarts) !!

To alleviate any stress in getting to work I would also buy Princes Parkway & Mancunian Way

This would leave me with just enough £ to buy up all Decathlon's remaining stock of Tribans & sell them back to all the Triban :hyper: on CC at grossly inflated prices.

'Cause I'm good like that.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
£650,000 !!

For just under the half million mark -
In Manchester -
I could -

Exhume Southern Cemetery

Build a Multi Platinum Award Winning
GRAND DESIGNS 10 bed Stately Home -

Complete with

A paddock and stables for N+10 !!
&
A JaFloozy - (big bath tub full of tarts) !!

To alleviate any stress in getting to work I would also buy Princes Parkway & Mancunian Way

This would leave me with just enough £ to buy up all Decathlon's remaining stock of Tribans & sell them back to all the Triban :hyper: on CC at grossly inflated prices.

'Cause I'm good like that.

Yeah 650k would/could buy you a LOT up here!!

Sandra6

Veteran
I wouldn't buy the house - but the grave wouldn't put me off.
We made an offer a few years ago on a property - former quaker house - which has a full blown graveyard out the back.

Top Bottom