Would you describe yourself as superstitious?

Would you describe yourself as superstitious?

• Yes

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • No

Votes: 53 77.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
When you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer. Superstition ain't the way.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
No, no, no...........no!

Once you let unreason into your life you end up on the same slippery slope which leads to crystals, horoscopes, homeopathy, and dancing naked around stone circles in the middle of the night. Leave all that tosh back in the bronze age where it belongs.

Don't see what's wrong with the dancing bit! As long as it's warm, anyway...
:girldance:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I touch wood, greet magpies, try not to jinx things by saying "well, it's not raining..." etc.

So yeah, I am, although I have no belief in astrology or anything like that. I'm a creature of habit, so I think my superstitions are habits more then anything.

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Interestingly, with 29 votes in, the yes's are running at...31%. Bang on the average, to the %.

Don't see what's wrong with the dancing bit! As long as it's warm, anyway...
:girldance:
The problem with naked dancing is keeping everything in time with the music.
aemo_morris.gif

ps I live at No. 13 as well :smile:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
No, no, no...........no!

Once you let unreason into your life you end up on the same slippery slope which leads to crystals, horoscopes, homeopathy, and dancing naked around stone circles in the middle of the night. Leave all that tosh back in the bronze age where it belongs.
It that you wearing a st. christopher hi-viz* in your avatar?

*hi-viz doth offend mine eye

MarkF

Guru
No. I look upon ladders as an opportunity to to display some middle aged anarchistic behaviour and look upon people who say "touch wood" as blithering idiots.

Top Bottom