Would you go to the police?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As a general rule if you are asking the question then you are merely seeking affirmation of a decision you have already made

Report. Let the police decide whether to proceed, not your call.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
But I don't believe in witch hunts, and I don't believe in thought police.

But .... omigod! ...

Should I go to the police station local to the candidate, and have a word with them? Or something else? Or nothing?
Report it to the police. It might be just talk, that they can file as intelligence, but it might link to further things.

This isn't thought police. They're advocating fairly horrible crimes in published writing, by the sounds of it. At best, it's offensive and probably hate speech against children. At worst, it's an abuser boasting and recruiting.

Last edited:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
It isn't exactly the sort of thing you make public, so what is behind it? Is it anything?? Is it something?? Has someone with a beef against the said party put it up to try and stir things up? I don't know, but it does seem a bit odd though, so it should be noted/reported somewhere at least.

I mean, what has actually happened?? Talking of reporting it 'to rescue kids' is somewhat jumping the gun given the amount of info we have about it at the moment!

To *protect the innocent*, I'd report it though, even to the electoral peeps so they can deal with it.

Last edited:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Yes

Update:

Screen Shot 2015-04-26 at 14.12.35.jpg

I guess the police took it seriously.

OK, I thought I'd update this. During the election in April I visited the website of one of the smaller, loonier parties, and clicked links looking for something to share on FB for the lolz. I found something quite disturbing. I reported it in person to Twickenham police station, and the site went down a few days later.

However, it is now back including the very disturbing page about children. I'm wrapping it here in a spoiler, so you decide if you want to read it, or see the link.

Thanks for the help above, I'm sad that it didn't make a difference - but at least my conscience is clear.

http://www.magnacartaparty.org.uk/download-brochure.html Pages 2/11. It basically advises sexual touching of infants, and that children should have sex well before sexual maturity. It's up to you if you want to download it, and have it in your browser history. It's very badly written, so I doubt it would sway anyone, but I am still worried that apparently this is regarded as OK by the police.

winjim

Smash the cistern
You don't seem to be able to get there from the homepage of the party in question, only via your link.

Top Bottom