Would you queue for McDonalds?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

Pretty sure people berating McDonalds, KFC, <insert other popular fast food place> are the same kind of people who love going on forums and derailing threads by telling everyone they don't own a TV or own a car.

Balance, folks.

We have McDonald's about twice a year and thoroughly enjoy it when we're starving on a long drive to $FarAwayPlace

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Pretty sure people berating McDonalds, KFC, <insert other popular fast food place> are the same kind of people who love going on forums and derailing threads by telling everyone they don't own a TV or own a car.

Balance, folks.

We have McDonald's about twice a year and thoroughly enjoy it when we're starving on a long drive to $FarAwayPlace

I don’t own a burger 🍔 joint

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
No.

I was shocked when I washed the car at a garage, a huge queue for the Starbucks drive through next to it. Going a long way down the main road. I've got plenty of time on my hands, but I couldn't think of anything worse than waiting for ages for a coffee. Everybody to their own though..

Gunk

Guru
No.

I was shocked when I washed the car at a garage, a huge queue for the Starbucks drive through next to it. Going a long way down the main road. I've got plenty of time on my hands, but I couldn't think of anything worse than waiting for ages for a coffee. Everybody to their own though..

I think people just want to do normal stuff again, so it’s not really about a takeaway coffee it’s the fact they can actually buy one again.

byegad

Legendary Member
Oh. I thought it was arabica beans.
The LAST* time I had some, at a motorway services, it definitely tasted like it could be made from something other than coffee.

*I mean LAST unless I'm thirsty enough to have completely finished the last of my own urine!

P.S. I watch TV and eat out. But never in KFC, McD's or similar.

Top Bottom