Would you take revenge on a car ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Revenge is a dish best eaten cold. I was once riding a motorbike and got stuck behind a rubbish collector's pick-up and trailer. The net-sided trailer was full to bursting with all kinds of crap, and just as I was lining up to overtake, a cardboard box blew out and hit me on the chest and helmet. Once I had recovered my composure I overtook him and forced him to a halt. I told him his load was unsafe and that he had nearly knocked me off my bike. His reaction was to call me all colours of c*nt and threatened to set his Rottweiler on me. As the Rottweiler was with him in the cab I decided now was not the time to engage in a bit of ballroom with him, but made a mental note of his number.

No less than eighteen months later I was on foot patrol in Halifax town centre, and who should I see parked on a double yellow and no loading zone but the aforementioned Mr Mann. One of my traffic colleagues assisted me in a thorough inspection of his pick-up and trailer, and between us we found 23 construction and use offences, right the way from 3 bald tyres to no water in his washer-bottle. :biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
Piemaster said:
Beverley Hills Cop

Correctamundo :biggrin:

OP
OP
J

J4CKO

I have had two acts of revenge, me and my cousin got pasted outside a chippy for no reason by four lads in an old mini, no reason other than I had a really nice Golf GTI, not expensive, just my pride and joy, punched, kicked, chips and gravy spat on me, car kicked, only the chip shop owner and karate expert stopped it and sent them on their way, I followed and could have run them off the road, a Mini 850 with 4 lads in versus a Golf Gti, no contest, but I didnt, I just emorised the number and went back two weeks later, it was MOT borderline, I just tipped the balance.

Second time, I talked to the wrong girl at a pub, quite innocent, the big fat ugly ginger daffodil who had been after her, who I knew from school, followed me out of the pub, punched me in the back of the head, then kicked me on the floor, he was drunk and I wasnt, he did a right number on me, was off work for a week, my cousin and his mate did the deed, one very dented old Golf with no glass left. Funny, he was a parent at my kids old school years later, I said hi and he remembered me, he was very fat and looked ancient, he asked me quite beleigerantly about the car so I just said that it was a whole lot better than what had been planned....

I dont rule out doing it again if wronged again, most of the time I just shrug it off for they know not what they do :biggrin:

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
I've always retained my composure, sort of.... I usually express my discuss by shouting profanities at the driver as I go by, I'm too busy trying to keep up my average speed to stop and try to correct the behaviour of the feckless morons in their protective shells. This thread has given me plenty of ideas though, such as taking keys out of the ignition. I'd rather cost someone the indignity of being at work late, trying to find their keys in a garden/waste land than do damage to their car.

Having said that, I've never had anything bad happen; nothing's ever hit me or damaged me so I can't really say how I'd react. Hopefully in a clever manner however I fear it may just end up with me kicking the f**k out of their body work with an SPD clad shoe then cycling off into the distance!

Maz

Guru
Cubist said:
Never tried to hide it!
Seems like you hid it from the foul-mouthed lorry man with the Rottweiler. He might have changed his tune had he known.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Maz said:
Seems like you hid it from the foul-mouthed lorry man with the Rottweiler. He might have changed his tune had he known.

We were in the middle of nowhere, in the days before mobile phones. If he had called my bluff I would have been right in the sh*t! No, my faithfull Guzzi got me out of harms way, and he got his a year and a half later. Still tastes sweet now!

Top Bottom