Would you take revenge on a car ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
I had someone damage my back wing, just over the wheel arch, in a carpark. The cheeky tw*t had the cheek to leave their car parked next to mine, with the paint of mine still visible on the edge of their door.

I keyed the f*cker.

I was with my mom at the time and she was not happy at all.

I have to say, this is a very depressing thread. :smile:

just4fun

A driver pulled out from a b road right across me forcing me to do an emergency stop (completely obliviously i might add) i was so close to spitting on her and giving the window a good bash. This is totally out of character of me as im generally quite passive but i think the red mist nearly got the better of me that time. It was the closest i have come to a doing myself some serious damage (cycling) and im still cautious at that junction as its the fasted part of my journey and shes put the fear in me.
im pleased i didnt react though, it was a mistake but thankfully it ended without a trip to the hospital

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The 'smelly camel' tickets were a fake parking ticket wishing that fleas from a smelly camel infested said person - all very well worded - pretty funny..

Tharg2007

Veteran
fossyant said:
The 'smelly camel' tickets were a fake parking ticket wishing that fleas from a smelly camel infested said person - all very well worded - pretty funny..

where do you get these from? can you download and print out?

Maz

Guru
I have taken revenge on a car, albeit in a non-damage way...I was getting some racist abuse from the occupants of said vehicle and I managed to catch up with them in a queue at the lights (they clearly didn't bank on that one)...sneaked up behind the car, lifted up the boot and rode off.

tyred

Legendary Member
I don't think I would do any actual damage to someone's car but might let the tyres down or something. I'd be more likely to try and have a work with the owner.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tharg2007 said:
where do you get these from? can you download and print out?

Just google funny parking tickets...:biggrin:

One example:-

This is not a ticket, but if it were within my power, you would receive two. Because of your Bull Headed, inconsiderate, feeble attempt at parking, you have taken enough room for a 20 mule team, 2 elephants, 1 goat, and a safari of pygmies from the African interior. The reason for giving you this is so that in the future you may think of someone else, other than yourself. Besides I don’t like domineering, egotistical or simple minded drivers and you fit into one of these categories.

I sign off wishing you an early transmission failure (on the expressway at about 4:30 p.m.). Also may the Fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits. With My Compliments.

thomas

the tank engine
I heard about someone who got cut up by a convertible...so he grabbed the keys and threw them in the river.

goo_mason said:
There was just enough room to squeeze myself sideways between the car and the wall, carrying my bike held high above my head. I was soooo tempted to drag the bike sideways across the roof, just so that the pedal might accidentally gouge a big line in his paintwork. :biggrin:

At a club I used to go to people would always block the door, so it wouldn't be unusual to bump into it a little bit when walking past, or rest things on it :tongue:...once the lady came back with all her wing screen wipers pointing up :smile:

No damaged caused though!

mickle said:
I have never ripped off an aerial and whipped a car with it, I've never snuck out at night and poured milk down the vents of a car, never knocked door mirrors off, never ripped off a windscreen wiper, never thrown my bike at the windscreen of a bus, never walked across the roof of a car parked in my way nor have I ever kicked a drivers door so hard that the window smashed. I've never even removed the keys from the ignition through the open window of a car and dropped them down a drain. Nor would I ever do any such thing. Your Honour.

:angry::rofl::evil:

If you had not phoned me just after doing some of them I would of thought you was joking:laugh:

02GF74

Über Member
in an ideal world yes, derfinitely .,... but the only problem is is that car on my daily commute? and the car then extract their revenge by driving into me and I may never know it.

not much an issue since my journey is mostly on track.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
mickle said:
I have never ripped off an aerial and whipped a car with it, I've never snuck out at night and poured milk down the vents of a car, never knocked door mirrors off, never ripped off a windscreen wiper, never thrown my bike at the windscreen of a bus, never walked across the roof of a car parked in my way nor have I ever kicked a drivers door so hard that the window smashed. I've never even removed the keys from the ignition through the open window of a car and dropped them down a drain. Nor would I ever do any such thing. Your Honour.

Heh heh :biggrin:.

Mind you, I nearly killed myself walking over the roof of a car not long ago. I was pissed and it was covered in snow. Should've worn crampons...

Orintex

I condemn all the acts of vandalism described in this thread.

Having said that, my brakes never seem to bring me to a complete stop when somebody pulls out in front of me, and when I have to squeeze past the car that blocks the bike rack at the train station I can never lift the bike high enough to avoid muddy wheel marks on the bonnet and roof. :biggrin:

Top Bottom