Would you take revenge on a car ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J4CKO

I got cut up a few weeks back by a car, was in my car at the time, it had a private plate so was easily recognisable, pulled out into my path, I blew my horn and got gestured at.

Saw the same car, was tempted, buoyed by three pints to give a it a swift boot on the way past, I didn't but was seriously tempted.

Anyone been in that situation ?

Anyone done it.

thomas

the tank engine
J4CKO said:
I got cut up a few weeks back by a car, was in my car at the time, it had a private plate so was easily recognisable, pulled out into my path, I blew my horn and got gestured at.

Saw the same car, was tempted, buoyed by three pints to give a it a swift boot on the way past, I didn't but was seriously tempted.

Anyone been in that situation ?

Anyone done it.

I'm sure it's tempting, but I've never done it.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
The temptation is there, but best to resist until you can find a more subtle way of taking revenge, after revenge is a dish best eaten cold... :huh:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I passed a black Bora that had lots of discoloured paint swirls over the top and boot - I guess someone got him.......

Not worth it, you might give them some friendly advice...not.

I did punch the Fiat than knocked me off at Xmas - smacked it hard as I was lying on my ass with the bike on top of me :huh::evil:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Yes I would even if it was months later. If they are stupid enough to have a personalised plate then it is their own fault.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
Yes I would even if it was months later. If they are stupid enough to have a personalised plate then it is their own fault.

isn't every plate personal, thought that was the whole point?

on the OP, I'd be more likely to take it out on the owner than the car

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
MacBludgeon said:
isn't every plate personal, thought that was the whole point?

on the OP, I'd be more likely to take it out on the owner than the car

You know what I mean. :bicycle:

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
No i haven't, but i have accidentally walked into the wing mirrors of cars that are parked completely on the pavement, some of them even snap off, shame.

OP
OP
J

J4CKO

upsidedown said:
No i haven't, but i have accidentally walked into the wing mirrors of cars that are parked completely on the pavement, some of them even snap off, shame.

Yes I do that, just the other night in fact, one day, I may just walk over one to get the point across, completely unacceptable forcing peds into the road.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Was very tempted tonight as I arrived home. Some selfish git had parked by backing into the close just before the main door to our flats (which people tend to do if they can't get parked anywhere else).

There was just enough room to squeeze myself sideways between the car and the wall, carrying my bike held high above my head. I was soooo tempted to drag the bike sideways across the roof, just so that the pedal might accidentally gouge a big line in his paintwork. :bicycle:

Quite a few years ago the council were going to come and put a removable bollard up to stop folks parking there, as it cuts off any access to the emergency services should there be a fire in the flats on either side. I even had a date from them, and then they ran out of cash for that year and it was cancelled. Now I regularly get home to find the entrance to the flats blocked. :girl:

borsuk

i don't find myself losing my temper much but i have a friend who does and who one time took his revenge on a black audi in a manner that can only be described as 'basil fawlty car thrashing on speed'. most impressive, it was.

Top Bottom