Wow that was wet!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

magnatom

A ride-thru bike wash! What more could you ask for?

Hmm. A beautiful female bike mechanic at the side of the road to apply oil afterwards.......:biggrin:

Matthames

Über Member
Had a wet ride on the way home this afternoon, it was made even wetter by the fact that I don't have mud guards. When the next lot of rain comes through, I would have a set installed.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Hmm. A beautiful female bike mechanic at the side of the road to apply oil afterwards.......

Anybody got the email address for Mrs Magnatom so I can forward her this comment?

Coco

Hmm. A beautiful female bike mechanic at the side of the road to apply oil afterwards.......

Anybody got the email address for Mrs Magnatom so I can forward her this comment?

And what makes you think Mrs M isn't the beautiful female bike mechanic?   ;)

Anyway Mags, I had visions of you doing this in the middle of that video.

hahaha, you even let out a squeal at water. Great vid.

Leaway2

Lycrist
Just got a good soaking in Stockport,thunder and lightning too
ohmy.gif

Had to stop at one point to put my yellow jacket on and turn on my back light it was that bad,

Ditto at the airport.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Missed it - just. Arrived at another site at 2.00pm, started raining as I was walking over to another building, 10 mins later it was pouring down. By the time I headed home it was light rain.

Mac66

Mahoosive thunder storm in Newbury at about 5.30 pm - half way into my commute which is mostly country lanes.

Like Magnatom, serious flash flooding with field run off and chain in water a few times. A fine balancing act between keeping tootsies dry and falling off into deep long puddles.

Probably one of the worst commutes, weather wise, for quite some time.

Top Bottom