WTF?....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
badkitty said:
I should think so too! I'm so glad you said that Crackle. I thought you were supposed to be her friend, ffs!

I was just about to say that even though I am a bona fide 100% heterosexual gal, if it was the end of the world and only you three were left, then I definately wouldn't be climbing over Snapper to get to you two meanies..;):evil::tongue:

But since you've apologised, I dont need to say that now...

I'm well told, don't worry: Feel quite bad now but that's not to say you shouldn't make me feel worse if you think I deserve it.

Sometimes when online, it's tricky to get the tone right. You imagine that someone knows you well enough to know what you really mean but then like this it goes a bit wrong. Me, I thought Snapper knew I was joking, as she knows I've supported her elsewhere many times but clearly what was in my head was not in hers.

There are a few people on this forum I really like and I'm glad they're here. I'd count Snapper amongst them, so really a bad bit of misjudgement on my part: Keep kicking.

Anyway it's Pig's fault.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Don't worry about it. I just felt it was getting a bit 'ganging up' - including the other thread.

I've never proclaimed to have been front of the queue when looks were given out. It's inside that counts, as far as I'm concerned.

It's when other members jump on the band wagon that it get's a bit 'ouch', that's all.

Apology accepted Crackles. ;)

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Crackle said:
Has he been back in this morning then and did you leave all your draws open?

Ah haaaaaa.... I was auditing at another site this morning so escaped. I did leave my cabinets slightly open but the door was locked so it must have drove him mad!!!! :ohmy:

Mr Pig

Crackle said:
Snapper, that was a poor joke on my part. I'm quite sure that the very opposite of what I've said is true. You come across on here as a very nice and likeable person, I'm positive lots of people fancy you. Apologies if I've offended, I didn't mean to, it was meant to be part of the running joke from yesterday's thread but it's either worn a bit thin or I've misjudged it, probably both. Sorry.

Yeah, what he said. Saves me typing ;0) You know we love you, whatever you look like ;0)

What do I look like? My avatar flatters me!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Talking of bosses...

I had one once, I started as Admin, and then moved up to doing more operations stuff, but he never quite remembered that I wasn't just his admin person any more. He used to write a letter, address the envelope, and then walk down the office (4 of us shared one office) with one in each hand, and ask me to put the letter in the envelope, and put stamps on. Having walked past the table where the stamps were kept. I did it a few times, but then he did it while I was simultaneously trying to book hotel rooms, print maps and deal with a client and I suggested he could perhaps do it himself, as I was bit busy. I may have used a certain tone of voice. Anyway, he did it himself.

A week later, I'm working away and I sense, out of the corner of my eye, him getting up from his desk, and walking towards me, paper in hand. I didn't say anything, just kept typing, forcefully, and none of the others said anything, although it went quiet like a saloon in a Western when the stranger walks in. He got half way down the office, saw the expression on the back of my head, said "oh!" and detoured off to the stamp table...

He is a great guy, and a visionary in his field, but not a great boss. There was a recognised burnout period, after which people had have some time away to cool down... (although there are some on here who've managed it better than I did!)

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Mr Pig said:
Yeah, what he said. Saves me typing ;0) You know we love you, whatever you look like ;0)

What do I look like? My avatar flatters me!

I think maybe I will start a 'post a pic of yourself' thread. :evil:

Mr Pig - there's no way you can be prettier than some I see every day! Nice snout though :evil:

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

To be honest Crackle, I've never looked for that kind of thread.....

If you are on there though .... I know I will fall in love :evil: :evil: :biggrin::laugh: :laugh:

Heh, I know why - I was on holiday at the time so didn't log in!!!!

Mr Pig

snapper_37 said:
Mr Pig - there's no way you can be prettier than some I see every day!

Emm, is that an insult or a complement? I can't figure it out. If it's an insult, how very dare you, and if it's a compliment, thank you :0)

snapper_37 said:
To be honest Crackle, I've never looked for that kind of thread.....

If you are on there though .... I know I will fall in love :evil: :evil: :biggrin::laugh: :laugh:

Heh, I know why - I was on holiday at the time so didn't log in!!!!

:smile: So you're empowering me with Abitrary's alleged ability to 'turn' woman are you (you probably missed that thread too).

Anyway Snapper, I never had you down as so shallow; you need a photo to fall in love, when my shear attrction is laid before you in my words <tut>

:laugh:

Top Bottom