Xbox One

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
To be honest with you I never know what to do for the best. I know the kids hear that kind of language at school everyday, but we don't want them to think it is normal and or okay to hear it and say it. Catch 22 situation really.

I know. We have had the battle of GTA5 every day since launch. Yes he has watched the in game video these sad people put on YouTube, but at just 13 you are not playing it. He is apparently in a minority. Tough. You have a bike, do any of your mates go out getting mucky and nearly stacking it... Nope.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I know. We have had the battle of GTA5 every day since launch. Yes he has watched the in game video these sad people put on YouTube, but at just 13 you are not playing it. He is apparently in a minority. Tough. You have a bike, do any of your mates go out getting mucky and nearly stacking it... Nope.

That has got to be one of the most god awful games that you can buy. There are no morals to the game at all. My grandchildren want that game for christmas, but no way am I buying it. I wouldn't play it let alone let them have a go at it.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I even asked my brother in law straight out, in front of my son, about the game.

He (the BIL) has a gaming room, it's a double bedroom, in a house with 3 Double rooms, and only he and my sister live there. They don't have kids, he plays these games lots. Even he said, no chance and he is no prude.

That means no son. Nuff said.

welsh dragon

I even asked my brother in law straight out, in front of my son, about the game.

He (the BIL) has a gaming room, it's a double bedroom, in a house with 3 Double rooms, and only he and my sister live there. They don't have kids, he plays these games lots. Even he said, no chance and he is no prude.

That means no son. Nuff said.

I aggree completely. But plenty do let theyr'e children play.......

Andrew_P

In between here and there
The beauty of the consoles is that the developers know the ability of everyones machine, so they can maximise the potential and then some. The 360 is 8 years old, it is remarkable what they squeeze out of it.

D

Deleted member 20519

Yes I have one of those. To be honest it make me rather mad that they just keep bringing out new consoles. I know they want to make money, but to be honest, most of the time, you can't play the games you have one each new games console, and considering the amount of money you spend on the games it is a bit of a rip off IMHO. I always feel like they are taking me for a ride.

The PS3 and Xbox 360 came out eight years ago, the new consoles they bring out and just different versions and the games have always been cross compatible.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Which does not work at the moment.
That as well :smile:

welsh dragon

[QUOTE 2793521, member: 30090"]You might want to get down to Covent Garden now then and start queuing if you have not pre ordered. Either that or have a look at the Asda stores that are opening tonight at midnight.[/quote]

I really cant understand people queing for hours for games console.

welsh dragon

i
[QUOTE 2793542, member: 30090"]I'm tempted to take a ride down to the local Asda tonight - maybe. ;)

But if the queue is massive then I won't bother. Have been an avid Xbox fan but am liking the PS4, I think Sony have been very honest about what they want to do and who they are targeting and I hope they nail it as they did with the PS2 (let's not go there with the PS3). MIcrosoft on the other hand are a bit hit and miss at the moment imo. Not to mention that there have been tales of jealous girlfriends who want to watch the tv or cheeky grandsons saying ''Xbox TV'' or ''Xbox off'' :smile:[/quote]

i aggree playstation looks good.

OP
OP
david k

david k

Hi
all early reports suggest the PS4 is the better console, think xbox will prove popular based on the 360

the ps3 was the most popular when it came out but then lost ground to PS3, i think the reverse may happen this time

Top Bottom