Xmas present from me to me!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marcg868

Looking good. Local to me. Live up the Road in Darwen. Probably see me knocking about on a Merida Cyclocross 300

OP
OP
The Rover

The Rover

Guru
Looking good. Local to me. Live up the Road in Darwen. Probably see me knocking about on a Merida Cyclocross 300

I'll keep an eye out, you'll probably see me at the top of sheep house lane gasping for air!

Cheers.

OP
OP
The Rover

The Rover

Guru
Very brief update, the bike is great, it soaks up the bumps with ease and with the 28mm tyres its very comfortable.
I'll stick up a pic in a minute of how it looks on the commute, it looks a bit OTT but I keep tools, tubes, pump etc along with some spare gloves, lights and waterproof top in the rack bag and clothing, grub etc in the pannier. I hate ruck sacks and putting stuff in my pockets! My commute is 12 miles each way on poorly lit country roads so I like to be prepared!

Cheers.

OP
OP
The Rover

The Rover

Guru
image.jpg

2IT

Everything and everyone suffers in comparisons.
a bit OTT but I keep tools, tubes, pump etc along with some spare gloves, lights and waterproof top in the rack bag and clothing, grub etc in the pannier. I hate ruck sacks and putting stuff in my pockets! My commute is 12 miles each way on poorly lit country roads so I like to be prepared!

Cheers.

Love your post and pictures. However you do carry more to work on that bike than I carry in my car. Thank you for showing me how to do it.

Top Bottom