Xmas - What did you have

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hebe

getting better all the time
The Mister bought me lots of goodies from Minx-girl - gloves, skirt and t-shirt, two bells, and my sister bought me a buff. I gave the Mister cycling undies, water bottle, muc-off, chain lube and a polar buff.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I gave SWMBO my:
Specialized BG Comp Road shoes
105 pedals
She didn't get me anythign else :cry: so I'm taking this as an invite to spend :cursing:

Parents got me some spray and wet lubricant. Dad got the Trek hybrid I bought for him in November and he seems over the moon :bicycle: . He got a spare De Marchi top and padded shorts from me as well.

My youngest got:
Yellow bike shirt
Padded shorts

Just need to get him a road bike now! He likes them so much he's wearing them today anyway :blush:

Garz

Squat Member
It was jersey and bib shorts, won't be used in a while brrrr.

Club kit - which club (nosey git am I)
Goretex jacket - which one (nosey git again)

Not a local one I'm afraid, typing this off the wife's iPad as she's hogging the computer, bit strange I must say!
Jacket was the Gore windstopper phantom SO.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
I got a CD with the 1:50 000 Landranger OS map of the whole of the UK to plan my next long ride and download onto my GPs thing. Also a balloon attached to 3 rotating blades that takes off and flies about the place as the balloon deflates - hours of fun! ^_^

brokenflipflop

Veteran
gore-phantom-jacket-10-ind.jpg

This one ?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Four lumberjack shirts, six pairs of pants, ten handkerchiefs, a book of UK bike rides, two films on DVD, and a bottle of Gordons' gin.

What's not to like?:smile:

alci4

New stephen king book
samsung galaxy europa phone
D.C. trainers
105 Spd Pedals
and the wife bought me this to stick the pedals on

2011-12-29 13.29.52.jpg

P.S. no those are not the spd pedals , but i she has ordered me the shoes online which have not come yet so they are some cheap pedals to tide me over

Top Bottom