XP07EUP 02.05.2013 pulled by Essex police

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ciar

Veteran
its not there its actually in Epping heading out to Harlow . way past warren wood and way past "old orleans" or whatever its called these days.

the forest speed limit used to be NSL 60mph !! from Hunting lodge road to M25.

gotcha, yes that's way past, i remember the days of 60mph as I used to pick my brother up for work, using that route :smile: i think the place with way too many names is now some sort of steak restaurant.

Cyclist33

[QUOTE 2467109, member: 259"]Wasn't the first bit of f***ing from the op?

Sorry, but I have real problems viewing that video with sound in sync.[/quote]

Yep.

It was obviously not great driving on the part of the car driver either over the mini-roundabout or in attempting to undertake. But it was equally bad cycling, he was all over the place, and foul-mouthed in a community environment too. If I were the judge I'd just say back up a bit dude, think about your cycling a bit as well, and get out.

ushills

Veteran
Yep.

It was obviously not great driving on the part of the car driver either over the mini-roundabout or in attempting to undertake. But it was equally bad cycling, he was all over the place, and foul-mouthed in a community environment too. If I were the judge I'd just say back up a bit dude, think about your cycling a bit as well, and get out.

To be fair to the OP, prior to the incident his cycling seemed to be okay. He was travelling at speed and in primary coming to the first RAB. Given the speed he was going you would expect a bit of wobble as his body moved in a high gear the bike seemed to be taking a direct line.

Ciar

Veteran
Finally watched it, smart cars drivers always think they can get through any gap, and I'm talking from cycling and a car perspective, I reckon he was being a cock but hey ho your in sitting in Eppimg high street, a street with 4 of the horrid mini roundabouts, as for the copper he wasn't interested think he would rather have not been there... All in all just another Essex night out :smile:

Top Bottom