Yahoo mail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

asterix

Comrade Member
I'm a Yahoo user. It completely lost an important email as I was replying to it. Clean gone, not in drafts, trash or anywhere. Had to ask for a resend.:cursing:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I haven't had any problems with yahoo at all. Mine is working just fine.strange how some are having real problems while others aren't.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
I sometimes find the web interface a little bit slow and confused, it can take a little while to catch up with changes in the inbox. Using the Android app on a tablet seems to work quite well, the same app on an older Android mobile is slow and needs to be allowed extra seconds to process changes in the inbox.

babytiger

Glad I'm not the only one having problems with Yahoo... It times me out now after about 5 minutes, got to keep logging in with my password and as for trying to delete messages,well I've gave up on that one

I even deleted Yahoo completely, then reinstalled to see if that would make any difference, but it is still doing the same, a bloke at work uses it and has no problems at all...........looks like some of us are having the problems which are very frustrating, and some are still getting the great service Yahoo always gave.

Just to update my previous complaints about Yahoo mail through BT, all the problems I was having have been resolved (as BT said they would be, but couldn't tell me when). I had an email about a system update, which had a link to click. I was suspicious of it at first, but went for it in the end and it has worked.

Was it a BT link or Yahoo link, maybe it will work for me:thumbsup:

Top Bottom