You either love it or hate it... Lucas Brunelle and ally cat races

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
So a new trailer was released the other day for the up and coming Line of Sight movie.

Something which I must say I am looking forward to!

400bhp

Guru
What a dick.

simon.r

Person
What a dick.
Looks fun to me.

I'm split.

The upstanding pillar of society within me knows that it's outrageously irresponsible and that kittens will die as a direct result of this type of behaviour.

The slightly rebellious part of me thinks it looks great fun and has a grudging admiration for their skills and courage.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
The slightly rebellious part of me thinks it looks great fun and has a grudging admiration for their skills and courage.
This. To ride a bike is an act of rebellion, of mild anarchy and these guys are our Sex-Pistols, our Rolling Stones our Rock and Roll,, those that do what we'd love to be able to do but we're too mild and upstanding and decent to contemplate....
Rock-on.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
That film looks OK though whats with the guns ?

Well Im a law abiding cyclist though I have competed in alley cats :sad:.How no one got killed injured I don't know on this one ? Im here. 2009. I lost it on lap 5 due to not taking the risk with a car

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
This. To ride a bike is an act of rebellion, of mild anarchy and these guys are our Sex-Pistols, our Rolling Stones our Rock and Roll,, those that do what we'd love to be able to do but we're too mild and upstanding and decent to contemplate....
Rock-on.

Oh dear, mid life crisis?

Top Bottom