You either love it or hate it... Lucas Brunelle and ally cat races

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
So would I. But I'd prefer almost anything over watching a bunch of arrogant and self-obsessed peanuts do the cycling equivalent of self-gratifying all over me, which is what Brunelle and his cohorts are effectively trying to do.
Brunelle and those in the video are self-gratifying all over you? Well that certainly doesn't sound appealing. Not quite sure how you came to that conclusion though.

Ian Cooper

Expat Yorkshireman
Brunelle and those in the video are self-gratifying all over you? Well that certainly doesn't sound appealing. Not quite sure how you came to that conclusion though.

I never said they were self-gratifying all over me. I said they were trying to do the cycling equivalent of that.

It's a metaphor.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
So would I. But I'd prefer almost anything over watching a bunch of arrogant and self-obsessed peanuts do the cycling equivalent of self-gratifying all over me, which is what Brunelle and his cohorts are effectively trying to do.
Ah, the Brunelle bukake bash .... you should come sometime!

Lucas Brunelle

The rants about injuring others and doing others harm come from those that don’t understand great riding skillz – and if you tried to ride like these guys then yes YOU would hurt and injure others. Hoping we get maimed is an ironic response given you so advocate your “safety” and “rules” bullshit

Regarding the riding skillz [sic], to paraphrase from the world of aviation ...

Truly superior cyclists are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

The cyclists in the video may be displaying a level of skill, but they are not superior to those of us that make an effort to avoid needing to use that skill.

Regarding the maiming, it appears to me that the concern is more for the harm you are inflicting on others who have no choice in the matter as opposed to any self inflicted wounds you acquire through your own misjudgments and mistakes.

Peowpeowpeowlasers

The rants about injuring others and doing others harm come from those that don’t understand great riding skillz – and if you tried to ride like these guys then yes YOU would hurt and injure others. Hoping we get maimed is an ironic response given you so advocate your “safety” and “rules” bullshit

What you call "great riding skillz" is really no such thing. You're relying largely on the ability of other road users to see you in time and take avoiding action.

Let's see how long your "skillz" last when faced with some 4x4 driver on his phone and not paying attention. I don't hope you get maimed but if you did, I certainly wouldn't shed a tear. I might be concerned for the person unfortunate enough to end up with you stuck halfway through his windshield though.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's

I don't know what sort of troll you are but...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But thanks for the warning and by way of returning the favour I strongly suggest that you don't try to think like an adult. Attempting to do so by the unskilled novice, as you so clearly are, can run the risk of serious brain injury.

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Got my copy of the DVD the other day. Great watch, really interesting and also shocking at some of the riding that takes place.

Top Bottom