You guys doing anything for Christmas?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Randombiker9

So do you guys celebrate Christmas and if so what you doing. We're not doing much as i'm going away to Netherlands on Sunday. i want Sunday to come quicker :smile:.

vickster

Legendary Member
Christmas Day is actually on Monday...??? Although Europeans typically celebrate on the 24th (when you'll be in NL??)

Good cycling infrastructure there, enjoy

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Sleeping on Christmas Day as I finish my night shift at 0700hrs. Otherwise a quiet one with my family, been working far too much so the 3 days off will be time with them.

I may sneak the odd ride in though....

OP
OP
Randombiker9

Randombiker9

Christmas Day is actually on Monday...??? Although Europeans typically celebrate on the 24th (when you'll be in NL??)

Good cycling infrastructure there, enjoy

I know i was brought up i was born in the Netherlands so it's my home country well was for a couple of years

I know it's monday, However beceause i'm seeing my dad i'm going to be celebrate it like ussuall on 25th as even though he lives in Nethelands he's used to celebrating it on 25th as he's come over to England before and they celebrated Sinterklass on the 5th with my step brother who's 4.

vickster

Legendary Member
I know i was brought up i was born in the Netherlands so it's my home country.

I know it's monday, However beceause i'm seeing my dad i'm going to be celebrate it like ussuall on 25th as even though he lives in Nethelands he's used to celebrating it on 25th as he's come over to England before and they celebrated Sinterklass on the 5th with my step brother who's 4.
Doesn;t sound like you're not doing much then if seeing family?? Surely that's what Christmas should be about (and not all the commercial cr@p)

I'm seeing family, friends and hopefully cycling enough to hit my 2017 mileage target :okay:

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Taking the caravan to Dartmoor tomorrow and staying for 5 nights.
Mainly dog walking, pubbing and chilling out.

OP
OP
Randombiker9

Randombiker9

Doesn;t sound like you're not doing much then if seeing family?? Surely that's what Christmas should be about (and not all the commercial cr@p)

I'm seeing family, friends and hopefully cycling enough to hit my 2017 mileage target :okay:
exaactly christmas is more about seeing family and friends

jayonabike