YOU have ruined the Surrey Hills

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Same round here, Holme Moss is positively ruined by bloody bike riders, and it gets worse.....

I've heard that next July there will be an influx of cyclists to this area, many of them coming from abroad. Bloody foreigners racing about on our roads.. bet the buggers dont even pay road tax in their own countries....

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
Same round here, Holme Moss is positively ruined by bloody bike riders, and it gets worse.....

I've heard that next July there will be an influx of cyclists to this area, many of them coming from abroad. Bloody foreigners racing about on our roads.. bet the buggers dont even pay road tax in their own countries....

Bet they ride at least two a breast as well...scum.

Walked Blencathra today, and on the way back to Threlkeld, a Nissan Cashcow came tearing up the road and screeched to a halt with the driver on a mobile !

On the back was a large sticker....

Drive carefully - keep the Fell roads safe

Irony is not dead!

Yep, I've ruined Surrey Hills, I feel so guilty :sad:... no, wait a minute, where's Surrey Hills again?

Does this help?

http://goo.gl/maps/OlF8c

Grayduff

Über Member
As a Resident of "them thar Hills" in Surrey and a very keen bycycleist....Surrey drivers especially the 4x4 kind are a pain in the arse ,being a Skoda driver myself i am always courteous towards my fellow cyclist , probably because i cant catch them up and pass them anyway..:blush:

Top Bottom